- Spiritual students do better in university, according to a study cited by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- In a recent poll, a majority of Americans say that Obama's religious beliefs differ from their own.
- China needs more religious freedom, according to a recent American report.
- Obama has signed an order clarifying the church-state relationship. See another report here.
- America's best church choir is from Compton, California, according to a recent contest.
- CNN has two pieces about Facebook. The first looks at 'the theology of Facebook', while the second quotes a pastor who argues that Facebook encourages adultery (the Washington Post disagrees).
- The Toronto Star has an article about a (very entertaining) Fox news interview with a 4 year-old boy who claims to have gone to heaven while under anesthesia.
- Evangelical Christians in Brazil have banned the use of USB connections, calling the technology the mark of devil worshippers.
- Macleans Magazine talks about Tony Blair's recent tour discussing religion and politics, focusing on his recent stop at McGill University in Montreal.
- The Free Church of Scotland has voted to allow the singing of hymns in its services, after over a century without them.
- The iPhone bible app is turning out to be very popular.
- The Pope has said that the use of condoms is acceptable in certain cases.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Link roundup: 18 November - 20 November
Posted by Nick Dion at 11:52 AM